dimanche 8 mars 2015

Test your Level of English Grammar/Vocabulary

Question 1 of 15 
Jack’s parents ……… and so I am sure they would love to go to the exhibition.
  like Picasso’s paintings very much
  like very much Picasso’s paintings
  much Picasso’s paintings like
  much like Picasso’s paintings

Question 2 of 15 
It’s a great place to live apart from the increasing volume of ……… that passes under my window every day.
  traffic
  vehicles
  transport
  circulation


Question 3 of 15 
Did you have any problems ……… our house?
  to find
  finding
  for finding
  find


Question 4 of 15 
I am sure I would have regretted it if I ……… to take the job.
  would have agreed
  would agree
  did agree
  had agreed


Question 5 of 15 
This meat is beautifully ……… - what recipe did you use?
  tender
  mild
  gentle
  soft


Question 6 of 15 
There's no way I _______ done it without your help.
  would ever have
  would ever
  have ever
  should never have


Question 7 of 15 
What _______ if you had been in my position?
  would you have done
  could you do
  had you done
  should I have done


Question 8 of 15 
I hope you don't mind _______ joining you.
  that I may
  to be
  I had been
  my


Question 9 of 15 
She _______ be a grandmother. She looks like a teenager.
  can't
  mustn't 
  shouldn't 
  has to


Question 10 of 15 
Although it had been advertised as fully furnished, there was actually _______ furniture in the flat.
  a few
  none
  little
  lack of


Question 11 of 15 
You should read this novel — it’s been ……… recommended by all the critics.
  highly
  truly
  fully
  deeply


Question 12 of 15 
When Sam was a small child, he ……… spend hours every day playing with stones in the garden.
  would
  was
  used
  should


Question 13 of 15 
Suzie and John are planning to get married and ……… a lot of children.
  have
  bring
  make
  get


Question 14 of 15 
Fiona is very angry ……… her boss’s decision to sack several members of staff.
  about
  against
  for
  by


Question 15 of 15 
Soldiers have been sent in to try to restore ……… in the area.
  harmony
  order
  regulation
  organisation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire